Now that we have a method for collecting email and for emailing your audience, let’s work on a strategy around this whole thing. It’s important to remember that good communication with your tribe isn’t about spamming them — it’s about having a dialogue, creating intrigue, telling your story – and giving your audience what they want.
Basically, you’re going to create a cool, high impact page on your site. It needs three things: a clear call to action, an incentive and a Mautic form at the bottom. Here are some examples:
- “Sign-up to my email list and get a Free download of a new track from my upcoming album!”
- The visitor fills out the form then gets an email to a link with their free download
- “Sign up of for my email list to be a VIP at my next show!”
- The visitor fills out the form (include City) then gets an email confirmation that they’re a VIP and what that entails (early entry to the gig; drinks with the band before or after; reserved seats, etc…)
- Hand select your winners and email them — get firm confirmations that they’re going